Every localized Ace Attorney changes the setting from Japan to America and it gets funnier with every game since they get more and more Japanese and the new one is set in 19th century Japan
EAT YOUR HAMBURGERS, RYUUNOSUKE
Ah, yes, the Meiji era of our great state of California, when the shoguns and emperor were contesting the territory of Los Angeles.
The localization team may have dug themselves into a pretty big hole here.
i see a lot of people spending time thinking about “who tops” in their otp when they should be thinking about
- who quotes twilight at the other person
- who appreciates cat videos more
- who spent a hellish summer working in the worst gamestop you can imagine
- who lets the other person win in ticklefights
- who chews on their pencil
- who’s the person who accidentally thinks of their grandparents one time while they’re making out and kills the mood
Revolutionary Girl Utena - Opening - Utena and Anthy
if you can watch this entire video straight through you have the most iron fucking will on the actual planet, in the actual universe. you have gigantic balls of steel. i would not fuck with you. you could come in my house and slap my mom and take my cats and i would just let you. if you can watch all of this you scare the shit out of me
One flesh, one heart, one soul. His mouth twisted. She wasted no time proving how much those vows meant to her, did she? Well, what did you expect, dwarf?
so ADVENTURE TIME guys…………